What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, luckydays-casino.top) are called 'first-party cookies'. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called 'third-party cookies'. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and when it visits certain other websites.
- Session cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. They are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them. They are used to improve your browsing experience by remembering your preferences and settings.
In addition to the cookies we set, third parties can also set cookies when you visit our Website. For example, analytics services such as Google Analytics may set cookies to track your usage of our Website and compile statistical reports on website activity. We have no control over these third-party cookies and their use may be governed by the privacy policies of the third parties employing them.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org